“No law or ordinance is mightier than understanding.”- Plato
Trial Brief Pro provides a platform to present your client’s case, with easy to use, state-of-the art technology in a full color hyperlinked EBrief. As one of the most experienced hyperlinked electronic brief providers in the country, we have developed the most comprehensive and cost-effective services available.
- Our hyperlinked electronic brief service has been completely redesigned to offer our clients the fastest and most complete EBrief assistance in the country. While maintaining the highest publishing standards in the industry, we have eliminated market concerns by:
- Offering the shortest turn around time available
- Providing the most experienced EBrief staff to address all your needs
- Reducing the high cost to produce EBriefs.
The technology of Trial Brief Pro allows you to incorporate evidence into your brief to bring clarity and answer questions on the spot, while the reader is engaged. It brings your case to life in front of the Court during their review.
- Your witnesses testify in context during your written argument.
- A key demonstrative exhibit is one mouse click away in a patent case for the judge to use in understanding the complex nature of the patent.
- A detailed time line is visually presented to highlight critical facts.
- Allowing the judge to instantly access the specific language of a case citation.
- Providing access to audio and video clips with a mouse click which augments your client’s story.
Click Trial Brief Pro for complete details on this service.“Our expertise means we deliver unparalleled service to every client, every time. It’s simply what we do.” – Jeffrey Parkhurst Trial Brief Pro Designer